Feds Train Clergy To "Quell Dissent" During Martial Law: Pastors to cite Romans 13 as reason for public to obey government orders, relinquish guns and be taken to camps during state of emergency
Audio HERE: http://prisonplanet.tv/audio/240506revere.mp3
Burning of the Reichstag (parliament) building in
Romans 13: Being Subject to Authorities
Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.
For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:
for he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.
Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience' sake.
For, for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are God's ministers, attending continually upon this very thing.
Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.
For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Ex. 20.14 · Deut. 5.18 Thou shalt not kill, Ex. 20.13 · Deut. 5.17 Thou shalt not steal, Ex. 20.15 · Deut. 5.19 Thou shalt not bear false witness, Ex. 20.16 · Deut. 5.20 Thou shalt not covet; Ex. 20.17 · Deut. 5.21 and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. Lev. 19.18
Love worketh no ill to his neighbor: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.
And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.
The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armor of light.
Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying:
but put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.
NOT Spiritual Care
There is NO Spirituality in a Pill!
Video HERE: The Hidden Truth About Vaccines
75 Second History of the World by
Winnipeg Lecture @ StopLying.ca
- Early societies are co-operative and communal, based on sharing
- Religions get established
- Technology develops
- Many advances turn out to be progress traps, e.g. irrigation ruins land through salination
- Priests become Kings
- Kings learn the best way to mobilize and exert power-over people is through war
- Kings learn to make sure that there is always an enemy. The surest pretext for a war is a ‘false-flag’ operation
- Warrior class becomes self-perpetuating
- Kings subjugate and steal from their own
- Life is struggle, struggle, struggle
- Societies move to stabbing and grabbing
- People neglect and abuse nature
- Civilisation after civilisation breaks down through environmental collapse
- New civilisations, more complex with wealthiest at top form oligarchies
- Undemocratic continues as ruling system today, also neglecting and abusing nature on a much larger scale
- Oligarchies expand their power
- Members enjoy immense, unearned riches long after environmental degradation sets in and people begin suffering
Concentration of power and wealth at top grotesque
- Members of oligarchy clearly dinosaurs, most visible Bushosaurus Rex
- Whole system becomes house of cards, otherwise known as today’s world
- Planet dying!
- Top TV-Show is American Idol!